General information

Change of address:

To change your address on your file, you must call the municipality on opening hours and have in your possession, registration number and address of your property.

Proof of identity may be requested


Several options available to make a complaint about municipal services:    

Mail: 292, chemin de la Rivière, Canton de Cleveland, Qc, J0B 2H0
Phone: 819 826-3546
In person: At City Hall